during the cutting process some of the tiles cracked but generally most turned out great. things were learnt were:
- to keep designs around one centimetre away from each other to allow for cracking,
- cut extra tiles just incase,
- note the different thickness of each tile and what material they are,
- offset the design inwards for both base tile and added tiles (bird and leaves) to allow the added tiles to fit in the gaps and have a grout line,
- use only tile glue to fix tiles pieces to mdf (hot glue gun does not work) and apply tile glue with cerated comb to ensure application is even.
We will soon grout the tile once the glue is dry and provide completed images.